- A 52 metre (170 feet) private yacht
- Accommodates up to 10 guests in five air-conditioned cabins
- Crew of 14 includes two chefs, a dive master and a massage therapist
- The foredeck’s lounge is perfect for sunbathing on loungers, drinks at sunset and stargazing
- Spacious indoor and outdoor lounging and dining area with a TV and library
- Scuba diving overseen by an experienced dive master
Amandira’s crew of 14 includes two private chefs, skilled waitstaff, an expert dive master and a highly trained spa therapist, each of whom is accomplished at providing intuitive, personalised service.
A culinary journey
Dining aboard Amandira is a gourmet experience from sunrise until the constellations wheel in the endless night sky. The yacht offers multiple dining settings in which to savour exquisite Indonesian, Asian-inspired and international dishes all prepared using the freshest ingredients.
Indonesia is renowned for its pristine reefs and marine biodiversity, and Amandira promises unparalleled access to the underwater realm with state-of-the-art onboard diving equipment and ample opportunities to snorkel, kayak and paddle-board throughout the day.
From massages in the privacy of your cabin to yoga on the beach, wellness with Aman translates beautifully onto the high seas.
Make an enquiry
Leave every detail of your journey to our Private Yacht team, who will curate an utterly bespoke experience. Whether you sail the Spice Islands or visit Komodo National Park, combine your time onboard with stays before or after at one or more of Aman’s five Indonesian properties.